1. $10 per shooter 3rd Sunday matches
2. $15 Night/Day Matches
3. Fun gun $5 @ regular match
4. "Fun gun" will be any gun the shooter desires to use. Compensator's, optical
sights may only shoot in this FG class and may only be shot after your stock
gun has been shot in each stage. Your stock gun may be your "Fun Gun"
5. Pistols used in the SV3Gun match, any caliber 9mm or larger. If we have
3 Revolver shooters, that will constitute a CLASS!
6. LONG GUNS; Any "tactical rifle" AR Platforms, chambered in .223/5.56
Any legal shotgun. RMR are OK.
7. We use, 1)"Reactionary", 2)"Knock Down" Pistol & 3) Shotgun steel targets. Reactionary targets being knocked down makes another target(s) react that
will need to be engaged. If the "Reactionary" target is not knocked down it will
be considered a miss as well as hits not made on the reaction target. All
"Reactionary Targets" are set "Lite"
"Knock Down" targets "Not knocked Down" "Knocked Over" will be counted as
a miss. Exceptions to the "Knock Down Target" rule: Target being "Shot" to a "Knife's Edge" or 3 conconsecutive hits.
If for some reason you shoot 2 or more "Shotgun" "Knock Overs" down with 1
shot, it will be considered a "Luckey Shot" no penalty will be added to the
shooter's score at this match. THIS DOES NOT PERTAIN TO "SHOOT
THROUGHS" ON PAPER TARGETS WITH ANY OF THE 3 FIREARMS.
8. 3 dollars of your match fee are S.V. range fees. Because you have paid a
range fee, you may use the public range same day after the match, when you
sign in at the public range after the match let them know you just shot the 3gun.
9. Anyone, shooter or spectator disrupting the HARMONY of the SV3Gun
Match in any way will be asked to leave the range by the Match Director.
Match Director's desision is final !